• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Material: Organic Material
  • Type: Other
  • Technique: Other
  • Style: Other
  • Use: Other
  • Theme: Other
  • Regional Feature: Viet Nam
  • Place of Origin: Vietnam
  • Brand Name: Vietdelta
  • Model Number: BBC

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: 20 pieces/Cont 20ft
Delivery Detail: 15 days

Dear Customers, 

We are leading supplier for bamboo product

With over 10 years experience, our products have been exported to many countries including Japan, the U.S., China, Ukraine, Nigeria, South Africa, ..

Our products are:

  • coconut product (coconut fiber mat, coconut fiber pot, cocopeat, coconut broom sticks)
  • wooden box
  • straw hat
  • straw bag
  • bamboo product: bamboo coracle,...
  • sea grass product:
  • water hyacinth product

And also many raw materials

Product Description





180 - 200cm


60 - 80 cm



Packing details

20 pieces/Cont 20ft


Invoice, Packing list, B/L, C/O, Phyto

Payment Term

- T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document.

- L/C 100% at sight of Commercial Invoice value


Delivery  time

Within 10-15 days after receiving TT 30%  deposit or  L/C at sight 100% is opened

Price time


Detailed Images



1. If you have any request, please email to louisluu.vdelta168(at)gmail.com
2. We will quote you and replay your email in 24 hours. 

If you want to buy something in Vietnam . We can provide one-stop purchase service for you ! 

If you need contact us , please send your message via louisluu.vdelta168(at)gmail.com

Best regard 


Sales Department

Email: louisluu.vdelta168(at)gmail.com

Skype: trongnghia217199

WhatsApps/ Line: +84978345915




20/5 Dinh Bo Linh Street, Ward 24, Binh Thanh District,  Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Tel: (84) 835114928 / Fax: (84) 835119559

Website: www.vdeltacraft.com.vn

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $
Learn More